Tuesday, June 22, 2010

6/22 (+116) Tracking statistics again

Are you tracking statistics on your setup/system/trades? If not, you're not serious about trading yet. It will help you build confidence in your setup, help you to adjust stops/targets over time, and help you recognize other things you may not normally consider while trading.

Here is an example of what my statistics tracking spreadsheet looks like:


(I need to confirm information is 100%, but you get the idea)

Side note: ES just touched 1089.50 / CL 77.33; and, why did I trade 11-12:30?

2 comments:

  1. Stephen,

    That is the nickname for my support/resistance indicator. I have 2 indicators on my chart, my support/resistance indicator(AA), and then my moving average.(GMA) - I am working to combine my original entry criteria (from last July) and my current entry criteria. I have been trading the same chart for a year, but have changed a little to more aggressive entries vs. the ones I would take a year ago.

    ReplyDelete