Thursday, March 8, 2012

CL chart and trades

Today, I was chatting with a friend on Skype while taking trades. I was giving him the “play by play” while trading. Ultimately, CL finally had a nice smooth move which allowed me to finish up.

Here is what it looked like:










So, my original target was $107.14 based on what I was looking at, but if you know me, I am only willing to give back so much to find out. I would rather exit, and look to get back in again. And, that is what I did. I ultimately saw that target, but only after getting in and out multiple times.

Do you see something similar on your chart(s) for the day?

I am still working on posting more consistently, but my friend mentioned this would be a good post for the blog on a day like today, so, here I am.

1 comment:

  1. StockTrader.com provides weekly stock market recaps, 100s of educational articles, and a Trade Journal tool. Our mission is to empower the independent investor.
    website: stocktrader.com/blog

    ReplyDelete