Tuesday, May 11, 2010

5/11 (+55) - If you can't take the heat, then get out the office

It was especially warm in my office today; almost 84F. I am too cheap to turn on the AC, so I have to get done early. Hah! Just kidding... partially...

Started off missing a trade (right around open, check it out), but took a few nice ones shortly afterward. From there, gave some back, made it back, and ended up near day high. Decided the heat was too much for me, so called it a day.

Well, I was going to post my charts with my notes, but then being a clever guy, I intended to clear my s/r lines from the chart, but instead cleared all drawing objects, including my text and arrows. I won't be re-doing it, so instead will post the Account Performance -> Trades tab for any/all to do their own homework on their charts.




Get in, get out, get done; until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment