Thursday, May 6, 2010

5/6 - SIM today, only goal, leave runner in per my rules

So, last night I was chatting with one of my trading buddies, George, who reminded me of a number of things, including how to get where I want to go. I did quite a bit of homework, and decided to take a training day in which my only goal was to leave my runner in like I used to be able to do. It would seem even on SIM I am unable to follow my rules thus far this morning. I will wait until the end of today to decide what my goal for tomorrow will be, but, it would appear that I need to "fix" this issue before continuing on to anything else. Is it hard to go to SIM and "train" ? Sure it is, but discipline is what it's all about. I look forward to resolving this soon. I will update this post later today with more information on what George and I spoke about most likely.

No comments:

Post a Comment