Friday, May 7, 2010

5/7 (+133) Markets on fire (+235 for week)

Yesterday was a good training day, and a good day for discipline. Started off poorly, ended nicely, and forced myself to watch the day go by without all of the emotion tied to trading live. Spent more time with market replay and reminding myself of my original rules/setup, reminding myself the runner does pay me nicely and to envision that target and don't let the market shake me out on the way, because I know statistically speaking I will hit that target more times than my stop. AKA Trade my damn plan! The plan was created thru hours and hours of experience and statistics, etc. There is no reason for fear to be there when I KNOW it works.

Some trades from today with comments:



Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment