Thursday, April 1, 2010

4/1 (-75) "April Fool?" (+192 for week)



So many trades, I can't do one screenshot with all of them.

Notes:
- Told myself this morning, I shouldn't be trading, due to being in a bad mood with personal shit.
- Took 2 pre-market trades, started off with -11; why am I trading pre-market?)
- I had an issue with a trade which ended up -77 early on due to stops being removed and then Ninja had to be restarted, enter orders with basic entry, instead of just hitting close. OUCH (This one trade was -67)
- Started revenge trading, scalps, all the way back to -2 net. Woo hoo!
- Unfortunately, didn't stop there, kept going all way back to -75 which is where I decided to stop fighting it.
- $85 area being a bitch, and price action was pretty sideways today

OVERTRADED, REVENGE TRADED, TRADED WITH WRONG STATE OF MIND TO START WITH :)

Good: Next week is a new week and thank God for the huge Monday!

C2 = -180 ticks (it can't handle scalps well at all, and market orders don't work with C2 and quick small targets, need to program limit orders or bigger targets for this to be profitable with C2)

No comments:

Post a Comment