Wednesday, April 28, 2010

4/28 (+81) Inventory / FOMC day

Summary:

Today, I scaled in and out on the nice push which started around 9:40 CST. Worked nicely. I still failed to give it the room it deserved, but worked out well, and reminds me I am able to see re-entry continuation points very well in nice trending moves. "Gut" = experience + focus.

Entries are great majority of the time, just need to give them more room, stick with the targets I picture when I enter the trade, at the very least, for my runner. Great job scaling in and out. Stop limit orders can cause you to miss a trade now and then, but continue to give it a few ticks of slippage to ensure a fill, or look for another entry soon after your original missed entry. Trust your guy / eyes / experience, and don't think "too hard".

Trades and thoughts:





Overall not bad, again, give them more room, great job on pulling the trigger/entries, take a deep breath and check big picture during the move.

No comments:

Post a Comment