Friday, April 9, 2010

4/9 (-29) Ping pong day for me (+108 for week)



Notes:

Still a big F for runner management (there was none)
Spend many hours with market replay to help this, go back and study statistics and trade information from early March to remind me

18 and 16 tick stops?

1 contract trades?

First big stop was right idea, didn't add again once it rolled over again, mistake

MFE was much higher than what I am getting on most trades, again, not giving it room

LOTS OF WORK TO DO THIS WEEKEND! :)

Good:

Still ended up for the week
Recognizing my faults, and will work on this and focus this weekend and next week
Will find a nice medium between quick scalps and runners pulling in the larger trades and hit it 100% next week!

Have a great weekend!

(C2 blew up today, saying not enough margin, ninja didn't transmit an open order 1 or 2 times, basically worthless until I can get buy/sell stops programmed)

No comments:

Post a Comment